Stuff I Wish I Knew Sooner

1. Be nice to your friends brothers and sisters. They may be in a position to hire you one day.

2. Be nice to your friends' kids, too. See reason number one (above).

3. If you go to bed with a full belly, you wake up hungry.

4. When a Southern woman adds the words to "bless his heart" to the end of a sentence, as in, "Awwww, he's new and doesn't know what he's doing, bless his heart," she isn't really blessing his heart.

5. Your major jewelry purchases should not stick to magnets.

6. People with the worst hearing in the world will hear everything you say when you don't want them to hear what you're saying.

7. The best place to hide anything from a teenager is in the laundry basket.

8. When your apology to a person sounds like this: "I'm sorry but here's why I did what I did, or said what I said, or acted the way I acted" or "I'm sorry, but here's why what you did made me do, or say, or act the way I did," that's not an apology. That's an excuse.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Eyebrows

If No, Let It Go

Now